Customer Service: 800-328-4929 or firstname.lastname@example.org FAX orders: 800-332-1132
School & Library
Start Smart Books: Early Nonfiction for Grades 1-3, ages 6 to 9
- engaging full-color photograhs & illustrations
- illustrated sidebars, charts & graphs
- fun-facts and special features
- Table of Contents
- Glossary and Index
- Resource list for more information
- What Did You Learn checklists
Core Content Library: Nonfiction for Grades 3-5
Our Core Content Library is designed to enhance and support core curriculum content instruction through a variety of text styles engaging photos, illustrations and features to appeal to all readers. All books are aligned with Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading Levels, Lexile Levels and ATOS.
Be sure to ask your LERNER rep for details.
Core Content Library products:
- Align to Common Core and National Curriculum
- Make connections to Career opportunities; and STEM,
- Develop comprehension and content-specific vocabulary.
- Series cover Science, Environmental Science, Social Studies, and Reading/Language Arts
- NEW! for 2017 Imagine That!
- Start Smart Books
- Funny Bone Readers
- Core Content Library
- Rocking Chair Kids New titles for 2017!
- Scary Tales Retold